Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where have I been?

I have been working with the cricut in between family life and responsibilities. We have had appointments for things I like to take care of during the summer and have gotten together with friends and family for some summer fun. So, here goes...
I have been making things, but have not taken the time to blog about it. I have cut foam, chipboard, material, felt, paper, pretty much everything but vinyl. That will be my next venture. I have also discovered e-bay. If you are looking to buy a cricut, accessories or cartridges, you will want to check out e-bay. I have bought many cartridges and most for between $30-40. I will post separate about e-bay later.
I am going to post each project separately so I can tag them individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment