Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chipboard or Word Books using the Zutter Bind-It-All













One of the blogs I first discovered for cricut was the Pink Stamper Blog. She has a lot of stuff on her blog and I highly recommend checking it out. She also makes videos that are on You tube and her blog. Her videos are awesome and very helpful. In one of the videos I watched, she made a word book and used the Zutter Bind-It-All to put it together. I loved the chipboard book idea and HAD to have the BIA. So, naturally, I went to e-bay and bid on one. I couldn't wait to use it and these are the first books I made. You could use a regular binding machine or stapler if you prefer.
Again, I have so many ideas for these books for school and for gifts for people. I love making these. I recommend watching her video and following her step by step instructions. There are lots of ideas and samples of these on the internet. Search for word books and you will find lots of links. I searched and found another blog that is awesome. The blog is Just a Scrappin. She has a Halloween book on her site and other books. She puts the cut files on her site so you can download them and use them. I think it is great that all these people use their time to put this stuff on the web for people to use. I really appreciate their hardwork. I haven't made the Boo book yet, but I downloaded and plan to make them for the kids to use for their October writing. On the side of her blog she has a list and on the list is "cut files" these are the files you can download and will work with the Cricut Design Studio. She also had a spider book that I downloaded and have made a class set of. I haven't taken a picture, but I made enough for 30 (yep, 30 give or take a couple) students to put together a book. I will have them bound together and they will use them for their spider information books that we will make in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment